Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In order to gain access to a military base one is req'd to put a sticker on their windshield or front fork. They're ugly.

Has anybody come up with a way to attach them in a temporary way (so they can be quickly attached/removed) that looks like they're really stuck on?

·
Super Moderator
15,137 Posts
i have a pass for the county parks on my wing. i just scotch tape it to the windshield

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think it needs to at least appear to be permanently affixed to remove suspision the registered sticker is not moved between vehicles

·
Super Moderator
9,850 Posts
In order to gain access to a military base one is req'd to put a sticker on their windshield or front fork. i think it needs to at least appear to be permanently affixed to remove suspision the registered sticker is not moved between vehicles
Just my opinion, but I think the sticker should be put on the fork of your bike and don't worry about how ugly it is. Given the state of the world, and I'm assuming the sticker has some security attached to it, having it permanently attached is not a big deal. When you no longer need it you can easily remove it. JMHO...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.