Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious guys about the amount of miles you put on your motorcycles in a season? I've done almost 21,000 from March til now, harvest season is starting so I'm probably done til spring. Talked to a fellow from GA. this summer who is retired and said he puts on about 45,000 a year. So was just wondering what kind of miles you guys put on that can ride year round and guys like me that only get to ride in the summer.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I only put on about 12,000 a year, I bought my 08 at the end of March 08 and I have almost 16,000 on it. My wife can't ride anymore so I don't get to put on the miles like we used to in the past.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
I'm a lightweight this year. Only 3k on my bike since May, but have trips planned which should give me about 4.5 this year. Hopefully a lot more next year..

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
i have more than one bike that i ride so its hard to get alot of miles on just one. next year i am going to try and have plates on four of my bikes, i only had plates on three of them this year

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sailorkane, now that sounds like my kind of trip, unfortuneatly I'm still among the working class :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts