·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about how many miles have you put on your wing ( s ) sofar this year

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
So far only about 10,000 miles this year, but it's not over yet!:)

·
Registered
405 Posts
About 10,300; but, like Joe said it ain't over yet. I'm taking mine to Fla. for about 16 days in Dec. and will rack up about 1500 there. Been a lot of rain in KY this year.

How many you got.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
I've been slacking off... Only 5k this year.

·
Registered
691 Posts
About 3,200 but had rain for 2 weeks and it spent three weeks in the shop. I'v had it since the first part of JULY. Still ride every day I can. iT WAS ABOUT 80 TODAY. Lowes in the 50s and high in the 70s this time of year.

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i've put just over 3000 miles on the 1200 wing and 6000 on the 1500 wing

·
Registered
405 Posts
So far I'm right at 20,000 but the snow;s not here yet!
"I think we have a winner". (So far anyway). Looking at the picture of your bike in your post and wondering about your shield. Is it a Tulsa (tall or X tall), Cee Bailey's or what and how do you like it?

·
Registered
21 Posts
It's a Tulsa Tall. Love it especially in the rain.

Amen!

·
Registered
738 Posts
10,000 klm's maybe. About half as many as normal.Crap summer with lots of rain and cool temps.Better weather now in Nov.,but I'm laid up since the 1st of Oct. with a knee operation.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Got it a shade over three weeks ago, with 46000 on it. It has 50039 today at 6 pm eastern.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just got a Used Honda 2007 Gold Wing 1800. Everything seems to work, but I can not change the time or set the trip setting (reset it). Can someone tell me how to do that. I have head sets installed this week, can change from radio to aux. and intercom, but so for I have not learn the trick of changing the time or setting the trip setting.

·
Registered
21 Posts
To change time; press Mode until clock is displayed then set time and press set as displayed on screen.

To reset trip; press and hold trip button until it resets to 0.0 repeat for trip B.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thank you very much. I will try this. I believe that I have pressed the mode button and held it down. But can only get the radio mode to come up. I can change the radio base, trem, etc.., but do not seem to be able to get it in the clock or trip mode. Thanks:):):):)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Press MODE once for Illumination
Press one more time for time,
then press the TRIP button to change the Hour
Press the DISP button to change Minuite.
Press the MODE to Set changes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts