Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw on the back of WingWorld that a company now makes a modification to the riding position that moves the feet 1 inch down and 3 inches forward. Although I have highway pegs, these would make it a bit more comfortable when riding "normally". Anyone seen these or have them?

·
Super Moderator
28,515 Posts
That sounds interesting Rapier, keep us informed please.

·
Super Moderator
15,124 Posts
doesn't seem like there would room to move three inches foward

·
Administrator
25,901 Posts
Last issue? I'll check it out if I can remember when I get home.:rolleyes:
Of all the things I've lost over the years, I miss my memory most.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I'd say who it is, but I don't know if they are a sponsor here or not. Don't want anyone to get their panties in a bunch if I mention a company name that isn't paying sponsor bucks.

·
Super Moderator
28,515 Posts
Well, I'd say who it is, but I don't know if they are a sponsor here or not. Don't want anyone to get their panties in a bunch if I mention a company name that isn't paying sponsor bucks.
That shouldn't be a problem Rapier. The biggest issue with such things is flat out advertising for something. Plenty of us have mentioned products that we see & use. Especially when people ask for advise.

Go for it. I'm sure the big brass will be okay with it & you can always blame me.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Of course, the downside is that it would move the pegs down an inch and increase the ability to scrape the bejeezus out of them. That 3 inches forward sure would be nice if it didn't cause an issue with the toes pressing up against the bottom of the heads.

·
Super Moderator
28,515 Posts
Not really a very good picture of the product though Mike. Anyway we put it out there.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The write-up is much better from the back cover of WingWorld:

"By creating an efficient method of moving the footpegs, shift lever and brake pedal forward 3" and down 1", Comfort Controls (tm) increase the angle of the rider's knee providing a more comfortable riding position and allowing for faster, easier access to the ground upon stopping. Safety AND Comfort!"

·
Super Moderator
15,124 Posts
The write-up is much better from the back cover of WingWorld:

"By creating an efficient method of moving the footpegs, shift lever and brake pedal forward 3" and down 1", Comfort Controls (tm) increase the angle of the rider's knee providing a more comfortable riding position and allowing for faster, easier access to the ground upon stopping. Safety AND Comfort!"
i would rather get a seat that moves me back than loose ground clearance but for you guys that carry a passenger the custom seat would create a problem

·
Registered
236 Posts
Dont you think your feet would get a little warm being that much closer??

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts