Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to have to purchase some tires soon and I was wanting to see what those who have them (or have heard) what they thought of these tires for a 1500?
The reviews I have read were positive, but first hand from you guys knowledge is wanted as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I have an 1800 and they don't make that tire for an 1800 but a lot of guys run them on their 1500's and won't run anything else.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I also am looking for input on the Michelins, bought my 93 with Metzlers, loved them except for only getting about 8,000 miles out of them. Tried two sets before switching to the Dunlop E3's. Ran two sets of E3's getting 12-15,000 miles from them, but don't feel comfortable on them. We do have a chapter member put on a set last year and he loves them. I may just give them a try since they may only be on for a year.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I am going to have to purchase some tires soon and I was wanting to see what those who have them (or have heard) what they thought of these tires for a 1500?
The reviews I have read were positive, but first hand from you guys knowledge is wanted as well. Thanks!
I have put about 6 sets on different friends bikes and they all love them---- no one can figure out why Mich didnt have them out when the 1500 was new-- they are a great tire ---good milage-- and they grip well--- WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR ---- THEY BE FREE??????---LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts