Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just fitted Michelin Commander 11 to the rear. I don't do as many miles as some of you guy's, but I will give reports as they wear.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have just fitted Michelin Commander 11 to the rear. I don't do as many miles as some of you guy's, but I will give reports as they wear.
I'm doing the same thing, Eric. I put one on my 1800 last Fall and now I'm waiting for Spring to get here so I can get some miles on it. So far it seems great but I've only got 1,000 miles on it so far. I'd been running a car tire, which I liked , but I'm hoping the Commander II is a good compromise between longevity and handling. Keep us posted on what you discover.

·
Premium Member
11,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have good news and bad new.
The good news is that the rear Michelin Commander 2 have been great so for. The grip in the water has been good. Not a sign of letting go. It has been a quite tyre.

The bad news is: the new Michelin Commander 2 will NOT fit on the front of a 1200. It is a the same size on the side wall but bigger in real size. There can be big differences between brands.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts