Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today, great guy. Had a nice conversation. Helped me out with a part I was in need of at a great price. If this board is full of members like him, then its no wonder so many of you have the longevity on this site that you do. Cheers!

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Glad to hear everything worked out well for you

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Im looking forward to meeting more from the board. Solo runs are nice, but nothing beats riding with like minded souls.

·
Super Moderator
15,163 Posts
where are the pic's? you've been here long enough to know the rules, no pic's didn't happen :)

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gah I failed >< . I will use the excuse that it is high 90s temp today.........yeah thats the ticket.

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
Sometimes life gets in the way of the camera. No harm, no foul. If the forum or its members helped you along the way our reason for being is fulfilled.

·
Administrator
29,019 Posts
Sometimes life gets in the way of the camera. No harm, no foul. If the forum or its members helped you along the way our reason for being is fulfilled.
How Profound.

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Chopin, what tire do you have on the back of your bike in that picture? It looks like a car tire.

·
Super Moderator
15,163 Posts
not to worry ace i take lots of rides and do ride reports without pic's :)

·
Administrator
29,019 Posts
not to worry ace i take lots of rides and do ride reports without pic's :)
We know you do but that doesn't make it right.:mad::D

Don't ruin the new guys.:rolleyes:;)

·
Super Moderator
12,267 Posts
Glad you were able to meet another member and get the part you needed. Pictures are great, if you can get the other person you're traveling with to stop!

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
When the dickens did you and I ride together?:confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts