Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am putting on a Bike ride for our church youth on Saturday of Memorial Day weekend. We will leave at 11 and head to lake Michigan in Kewaunee. Up the Lake shore through Algoma, then on up to my home town of Sturgeon Bay. Then on to Cave point off of Hwy 57 for a ½ hour to 1 hour rest and picture taking. Then on to Jacksonport where we will have lunch, Baileys Harbor and stop in Sister Bay for “shopping “ tourist attraction or head to the top of Door County to the Ferry Dock. We end the trip in Sturgeon Bay at Sunrise Park, via Ephraim, Fish Creek and Egg Harbor.

Meeting at the Machine Shed @ College Ave and Hwy 41

at the entrance to the Fox River Mall.

Head out @ 10 am

Cost is 10 per bike/rider or 20 for bike/rider/passenger.

Proceeds to go to the St Bernard youth trip to Omaha, NE in July.

Checks Can be Made directly to St. Bernard Parish youth trip. (tax) deductable!

Date is May 23, 2009

RSVP 920 540 0305 (Dan Young) or [email protected]

Route info http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=N+Mall+Dr&daddr=Lark+Rd%2FWI-96+to:Ellis+St%2FWI-29+to:County+Rd+S+to:County+Rd+U+to:WI-57+to:Schauer+Rd%2FSchauer+Dr+to:County+Rd+Q+to:Maple+Dr+to:County+Rd+G+to:Bay+Shore+Dr%2FCounty+Rd+B+to:Sunrise+Dr&geocode=FZBlowId-g-6-g%3BFQQtpAIdNLDB-g%3BFTxhpgIdFpDI-g%3BFT5cqQIdKmvK-g%3BFQRkqQIdvI3K-g%3BFeR1rQId-JPM-g%3BFcObrQIdXtrN-g%3BFVxMsAIdsG_P-g%3BFQyBsQIdLJzO-g%3BFd4SrwIdZpHL-g%3BFVqBrQId8nzK-g%3BFaRLrAIdHZ_K-g&hl=en&mra=mr&mrcr=0&via=1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10&sll=44

Please forward on to any of your friends that may want to do some riding that weekend. I can also suggest some good motels in Sturgeon Bay.

Please no Stunters.

Please have a full tank before arriving at the Machine Shed.

·
Super Moderator
11,785 Posts
But you will need to go back in time. :(

Date is May 23, 2009

1 - 4 of 4 Posts