Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I ordered a Honda service manual from Val aka Trike Lady. Today I opened the box and it was full of all kinds of goodies like a Honda cup, towell, Motor Trike cap and several t-shirts along with the manual. I think she was at Bike Week recently and picked these things up. Funny how little things like this make such a big impression. Thanks Val, you're one class act.:cool: I've only been here since Dec. 2011 and I've met new friends, got turned on to my new GL 1500 thru Larry and have found this forum to be a great resource regarding upgrades and repairs. Man, you guys and gals are super.:cool::cool:

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
you make this forum super, without you and guys like you on this forum i would not be here so thanks for participating on the forum

·
Premium Member
7,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Doc, the feeling is mutual.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Give yourself a hand everyone. We do have a great forum..

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
Give yourself a hand everyone. We do have a great forum..
where am i going to get this other hand from and if i had another hand it would make ordering gloves a a problem :D

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
where am i going to get this other hand from and if i had another hand it would make ordering gloves a a problem :D
If you had another hand you could work the dials on the radio or scratch your nose or have a drink and never have to take your hands off the handlebars...

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
There are some good people on this forum. You have come up with the goods again. Well done. Eric

·
Registered
320 Posts
I've been on here 3 days so far and have felt more welcome than all the other forums I talk on. Upright bass, guitar, mandolin, Ukulele and banjo put together. What a great group. Cheers to you all

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just recieved a service manual from Trike Lady as well. It too was chocked full of goodies like t-shirt, flag, nice pen and several lapel pins. I agree there are real classy people on this forum. I was on this forum as a guest before purchasing my wing. And the people here are fantastic.

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
If you had another hand you could work the dials on the radio or scratch your nose or have a drink and never have to take your hands off the handlebars...
the two hands i have haven't been on the handlebars since monday. i've been in the cage because of my knee an my hands probally won't be back on the handlebars until next monday

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts
the two hands i have haven't been on the handlebars since monday. i've been in the cage because of my knee an probally won't be back on the handlebars until next monday
Ice Ice Baby......I Ice something every night. A bag of Ice will set you free.;)

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
Ice Ice Baby......I Ice something every night. A bag of Ice will set you free.;)
ice doesn't work for me, ice causes inflamation so its heat baby heat :D

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
YUP !! You Folks are the GREATEST.
Thanks for all the fun times.:D:D

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
You're right, DanB, a friendly, helpful bunch of folks on this site. Made me feel at home from my very first post.

·
Super Moderator
11,952 Posts
I'm proud to be a part of such a great group.

·
Premium Member
7,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
The top of the morning to you Val as I raise my new Honda coffee mug, filled with gourmet Columian coffee you sent to me recently along with the service manual and other goodies. I think I'm going to order more stuff from you. It was like Chistmas when I opened the box.

Oh, and one more thing. I'm a member of another Honda forum and man you guys rock. You're fun, have real personality and my experience here is over the top.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts