Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,
I am new to this site and have just purchased my first Goldwing a 1996 Aspencade. Looking forward to the upcoming riding season.

·
Premium Member
7,510 Posts
Hello to all,
I am new to this site and have just purchased my first Goldwing a 1996 Aspencade. Looking forward to the upcoming riding season.
Hello Bob from Maine. Congrats on the new Wing. My family hails from Maine and New Hampshire. Have a brother in Grey, Maine and a brother in Rochester, N.H. and another brother in Manchester, N.H. My sister formerly lived in Round Pond,Me and moved to Golden, Co. And my mom was from Camden, Me. I never lived there as we moved to Nashua N.H. in the middle sixties where I graduated from high school in 1968. I moved to California in 68 and my Dad moved our family up to Yarmouth, Me. I love your state and hope to do a tour in 2013 to New England, Adirondacks in upper state NY and the Great Lakes. How's the weather up your way Bob?

·
Premium Member
7,510 Posts
Hey Larry, you wanna ride up to New England in 2013? Ref said he does. Maybe we can get a couple of guys who want to do this together. And Bob might want to jump in here too and show us around.

·
Banned
2,948 Posts
The four corners ride is not for me this summer. Lack of riding time this year. Next year, maybe. I already have two trips planned and that is all I get. I am gonna ride with the Hoon in August.

·
Premium Member
7,510 Posts
The four corners ride is not for me this summer. Lack of riding time this year. Next year, maybe. I already have two trips planned and that is all I get. I am gonna ride with the Hoon in August.
Four Corners Larry? I thought that was Co/NM/Ut/Az. I'm talking about New England in 2013. You said you've never been there. Need another cup of java Larry?

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Ride safe and enjoy the forum.

·
Super Moderator
7,603 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new 2 U Wing.

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
Welcome to the forum from your northern neighbour

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF Bob....Some great folks hangin around this Forum

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bob ,enjoy the site.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
hello bob, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
8,002 Posts
Hi Bob in Maine and welcome to the GWOF! Nice country you live in, and good folks. And some of the best seafood I've every eaten!

Enjoy your new2U Wing and plenty of safe riding!

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Bob welcome to the forum. Great bunch of guys here to give you some good advice and some not so good stories. They also like to hijack a person's thread at times. If you ever head to Nova Scotia or Cape Breton drop me a line and I will help plan your trip and might even be able to guide you around depending on schedules. That goes for the hijackers from the West Coast.

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Bob welcome to the forum. Great bunch of guys here to give you some good advice and some not so good stories. They also like to hijack a person's thread at times. If you ever head to Nova Scotia or Cape Breton drop me a line and I will help plan your trip and might even be able to guide you around depending on schedules. That goes for the hijackers from the West Coast.
First welcome to GWOF, Bob .
Now "Red" get off the bike and give me your keys, Threads aren't the only things that High Jack around here.:D

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas, Bob. Beautiful State you have up there.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Hey Larry, you wanna ride up to New England in 2013? Ref said he does. Maybe we can get a couple of guys who want to do this together. And Bob might want to jump in here too and show us around.

That sounds like a trip I would be interested in.

·
Super Moderator
12,269 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.