Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perhaps some of you may not know that Larry in Seattle was recently permanently banned from this forum. If you want to contact him his email: [email protected] and you can also find him at the Saunders site at goldwingfacts.com.

G

·
Perhaps some of you may not know that Larry in Seattle was recently permanently banned from this forum. If you want to contact him his email: [email protected] and you can also find him at the Saunders site at goldwingfacts.com.

Honestly, I miss him a bit. He always has smart comments and some times “smart” comments. Maybe is the salt and pepper that we need on this site. And he was the salt or pepper. I’m pretty sure he will sneak in ingognito.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
PM your way Dan.
Anybody can visit as a guest. No permissions to post or view certain sections of the site though.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Not at al Gizmo. My only concern is privacy of information issues for said former member.

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
Larry got life without parole ? Perhaps a good time for all of us to evaluate our own contribution and character here.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
It's all about respect for others and how we approach communication on a personal level on an open forum. Decorum if you will.

·
Registered
178 Posts
It's all about respect for others and how we approach communication on a personal level on an open forum. Decorum if you will.
WHEW!! for a second I thought you were gonna say "class", and well, Id get booted for sure. :D

I dont know what happened with Larry, never saw anything that would get him jetted, but, I dont read every post either. But anyone who has lived in the PNW for that long (I was there),,,well it can 'change' you. :eek:

sorry to see any contributing member have to leave.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
But anyone who has lived in the PNW for that long (I was there),,,well it can 'change' you. :eek:

Hey now, I resemble that remark!! :D:D

Sorry to see Larry got himself booted. :(

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
I've lived in the PNW for almost 50 years:eek:
And I'm still here on the GWOF.:D:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
I'm at peace with the sentence. From time to time you have to apply the rules.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The point of my post is not to contest the Admin. decision to ban Larry but simply to give those whom want to contact him a link to do so. I had his permission to post his email address and it was his personal wishes that I do so.

·
Administrator
29,002 Posts
The point of my post is not to contest the Admin. decision to ban Larry but simply to give those whom want to contact him a link to do so. I had his permission to post his email address and it was his personal wishes that I do so.
Fine Dan. You've done that. Now let's move on.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Didn't even know he was gone

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Administrator
29,002 Posts
agree. wasnt questioning it myself, just didnt know it had happened.
Bob all due respect you really didn't need to (you are relatively new here). It was a decision based upon that member's past behavior coupled with what led to the ban itself & doesn't really have an effect on others any longer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.