Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all....looking at one out of three. There's a 06 ( 18,500)miles...05 (23,000) and last ...04 (30,000). The 04 dealer is offering the best trade in and better price on wing. Each bike has something the other does'nt...

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
You have "an embarassment of riches." Like wise ones here say: "Your Wing will sing to you." Good luck!

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Best of luck in which ever one you choose.

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under and best of luck with your bike hunt.

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
CK, good luck on the choice. You'll figure it out I'm sure.;)

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
hello ck, welcome to GWOF. let us know which you decide to get and post some pic's of it

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Personally I'd go for the '06 if the price is fair, '06 was the update year. Nothing wrong with the 4 and 5, just my preference. Welcome along anyway though.:D

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Welcome, all the bikes sound good and hardly broke in. Check the recalls have been completed on unit before 05. Welcome to the forum.
Bill

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Good luck with your choice of Wings. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Hello and welcome.
Which one sounds best to you?
If it were me making the choice, I'd take the 05.

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
You could have the bike with or without abs.
Some are abs models and others are not and have standard linked brakes.

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
ABS (anti-lock braking system) was an option at added cost that the original buyer must have accepted. I don't know about that year, but for the 2012, ABS adds about $1200to the purchase price.

On a used bike, at least in my opinion, it only adds value if it's an option you would have wanted. And that's true for any option or accessory......if you would not have bought yourself anyway, then it obviously doesn't add value for you. Maybe for for someone else but not for you.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome and they all sound great. Just don't listen to anyone telling you to choose the yellow one because of the color.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.