1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
And a no sir I have not had a drink would have him on his way a long time ago.:mad:I fell so mad you are trying to keep a$#holes off the streets.:mad:

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
You can't fix stupid.

Guy was looking for trouble.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
What a jerk. I'll bet he would change his attitude if one of his family members were killed by a drunk driver.

·
Premium Member
11,282 Posts
Our Police have to put up with the worst that is out there. Now if he was over here the bike would have stayed there and he would have had a couple of days to think about it. The good thing for him would have been the accommadation would not cost him a cent until it got to court.:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What a jerk. I'll bet he would change his attitude if one of his family members were killed by a drunk driver.
I couldn't agree more. I find more & more, people are trying to prove a point. Or they are just plain old a$$holes as already said.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
A day in the life.....He must love to fight the system. Seems like a lot of stress for very little accomplishment. Whatta Jackwagon!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
What pisses me off is the moron's arrogance. And they think they are protecting us. He's another reason I probably wouldn't last long as cop. I don't have enough patience for arrogant ignorance. That third refusal to answer would've tempted me to administer an attitude adjustment.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I used to be one of those cops. One of the many reasons I stopped. These type of people are the first to cry is something happens to them or theirs. Then it is the Police fault for not stopping it in the beginning.

·
Administrator
15,312 Posts
While I would fight for his right to express his opinion, I think people like that should not have graduated from kindergarden. He didn't learn how to play well and share with others.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
He didn't accomplish a thing, but to irritate the officers.

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
I'll wager a dollar to a donut that he is a law student.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
All the rider would have had to do was lift his visor at the first instant, be visible and polite and he'd have been on down the road. But no he had to play jerk and get himself detained. He's doggone lucky they didn't roust him more than they did. Who gives a turkey if there were no lights on the signs in broad daylight, doesn't give anyone a solid reason to be a twit.

·
Premium Member
16,737 Posts
I'm willing to bet if he didn't have his camera and there wasn't around anybody else around when he got stopped, his testicles wouldn't been near so big.

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
I'm willing to bet if he didn't have his camera and there wasn't around anybody else around when he got stopped, his testicles wouldn't been near so big.
Nor would they be "Illuminated." :D

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.