Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening GWOF! Just finished the first day of my ride and am hoping to be diligent enough to post photos every day for the next 6 days or so.
Today, we left Seba Beach Alberta and headed to Golden BC for the night. This picture is our start from Seba Beach.
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Administrator
16,072 Posts
Nice! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to continuing. 🍻

Reactions: NREMTP and Maui

·
Super Moderator
15,405 Posts
looks like you are having good weather. thanks for the ride report, i'll be following along

Reactions: Maui

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Day 2 - we started off with this morning in rather cool weather in Golden (7degC) after a hearty breakfast at the Big Bend Cafe. These first 3 pictures are at the Rogers Pass monument commemorating the official opening of the Trans Canada Highway in 1962.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Light

Wheel Tire Plant Sky Mountain

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We had lunch in Sicamous BC followed by a potty break at Mara Lake Provincial Park just south of Sicamous. Our family has holiday camped at Mara Lake several times over the years
Tire Sky Plant Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We rode through busy and hot (26degC) Vernon BC before heading east on Hwy 6 to Lumby BC. From Lumby we took a 37km twisty road up the the south end of Mabel Lake to a Provincial park and marina. The general store floats at the marina and we were able to get their last iced cream cone of the season! The pictures are of Mabel Lake and the marina. Then back to Lumby (29degC) for dinner at the Blue Ox Pub and staying the night.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Very nice! Hwy 6 is an awesome ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Maui
1 - 20 of 52 Posts