Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Saturday, Will and his wife Terry and riding buddy Al and I rode north up to Lake Texoma. We met in McKinney and got this photo op with our Mates From Down Under t-shirts that we recently got from Ron. The pic was taken by a newly wed couple that was waiting outside a coffee shop with their luggage heading to Hawaii.

People Social group Community Event Team

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
C'mon Dan. You're putting the pressure on me. I haven't distributed my allotment yet.

The boys will be all over it now.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
Looks like it was a good fit there Will and Dan. Eric

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
C'mon Dan. You're putting the pressure on me. I haven't distributed my allotment yet.

The time is drawing nigh. Wish I was joining you guys in Pa. for the meet and greet. Eric must be climbing the walls.:D

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like it was a good fit there Will and Dan. Eric
Eric, these are a great looking shirt. I had the girls hitting on me at lunch time. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,948 Posts
Nice.

I think I will be sporting my new tee shirt on Thursday.... along with my CAT hat. That is if Ron and I make it to our "Lunch at Winthrop" ride to meet other GWOF members.

The weather looks to cooperate for us, so far.

I will be sporting my new Dunlop WinterSport Run Flat on the back, as it is on the bike and ready for this 400 mile round trip ride.

Dan & Ron:

This is the route I would like to plan for in July during Dan's visit. We could have lunch in Sedro Wooly and then ride to Winthrop.

http://mapq.st/LQ7LO0

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Sorry for lighting a forest fire on this Bill. Just call me "Sparky". :p

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts

We are licking our lips

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
Eric, these are a great looking shirt. I had the girls hitting on me at lunch time. :rolleyes:
Dan do tell me it was Deb that was hitting on you and not some younger lady. Otherwise there maybe another woman with her daylights knocked out of her.:D:D:D
Eric

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Great looking shirts....Can't wait to pick mine up.

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Nice.

I think I will be sporting my new tee shirt on Thursday.... along with my CAT hat. That is if Ron and I make it to our "Lunch at Winthrop" ride to meet other GWOF members.

The weather looks to cooperate for us, so far.

I will be sporting my new Dunlop WinterSport Run Flat on the back, as it is on the bike and ready for this 400 mile round trip ride.

Dan & Ron:

This is the route I would like to plan for in July during Dan's visit. We could have lunch in Sedro Wooly and then ride to Winthrop.

http://mapq.st/LQ7LO0
Looks good Larry, How about I meet you Guys at the DQ in Sedro Wooley, where Hwy 20 and 9 meet. You set the time.

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts

·
Administrator
15,296 Posts
Looks great! Hoping to earn one myself....

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Crikey them are nice!:D:cool:

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
Thanks for the repreive Phil.;)
if i had known that you have a shirt like that for me i would have made it to breakfast with you guys last weekend :D

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dan do tell me it was Deb that was hitting on you and not some younger lady. Otherwise there maybe another woman with her daylights knocked out of her.:D:D:D
Eric
In my dreams Eric. The only thing their eyes were on was the attractive shirt, not the old fat bald guy. :eek: The shirts really are quite impressive. Great design and graphics Eric. Thanks for giving Will and I the green light to get our shirts from Ron.

·
Banned
2,948 Posts
In my dreams Eric. The only thing their eyes were on was the attractive shirt, not the old fat bald guy. :eek: The shirts really are quite impressive. Great design and graphics Eric. Thanks for giving Will and I the green light to get our shirts from Ron.
There will be more than one balding fat guy wearing that t-shirt, come thursday, there will be at least two.

·
Super Moderator
9,997 Posts
c'mon dan. You're putting the pressure on me. I haven't distributed my allotment yet.

I want my shirt!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts