Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have quite a few front wheels, brake rotors, front end plastic for GL1800 plus misc parts for HD and Victory. PM for pricing etc. I also have front end parts for 2018 GL1800

·
Super Moderator
11,809 Posts
How much for a front wheel with a good Bridgestone tire (the first one pictured) and a lower cowl?

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much for a front wheel with a good Bridgestone tire (the first one pictured) and a lower cowl?
I will check tomorrow to see what I have for tires on these and let you know. I think the cowls are chrome but I may have one gray.

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interested in the front fender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you want the set or just the front? I would do $50 for the front and $75 for the set - free ship

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK I checked and no good tires, I am selling the wheels with or without rotors as I can split them easy enough

·
Super Moderator
11,809 Posts
So, how much for a lower cowl, with the light holes removed and no extra holes for added items.
Painted preferably.

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have 4 or 5 and most are covered in smashed bugs so I will clean that up and post pictures and you pick the best $35 and free shipping

·
Super Moderator
11,809 Posts
ETC, message sent.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts