Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awhile back, I purchased the shop manual for my 2009 Harley Ultra on DVD. It was nice cause I could print out the section I needed and take it to the garage without dragging the whole book out.
Now that I have a 2012 'wing, does anyone know if there is a similar item available for it? I looked on EBAY and nothing came up....

Thanks, Jeff

·
Registered
71 Posts
Helm doesn't have and doesn't plan to offer it. I've been wanting the same thing that I could also use on my iPad. I've been thinking of having my paper one professionally scanned and then converted to PDF.

Are there others who would like to have this? If so, in what formats / how would you want to access it? What do you think would be a fair price to pay?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Manual?

Well, I would think a PDF format would be best since it is useable by Mac and PC. As for price, I bought the manual on disk for my '08 back in '08 and it was $9 on EBAY. Don't think that was a reasonable price, think more like $25 would work. But, need to make some allowance for the copyright lawsuit and fine for copying the manual. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
Honda used to make them for model years '06 thru '08..... I don't know if they still do.....:confused:

Mark

·
Registered
80 Posts
Repair Manual

I just purchased one from Helminc.com I didn't see it on there list so I e-mailed them and they came right back with what I needed. Its the same manual that the service techs use, comes with a hardback note book and complete information. I think it was about $80.00 with shipping. I have also ordered the DVD's, waiting to get them I figure with both I can stay out of trouble I hope.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks

Send me your e-mail. I have the entire GL1800 shop manual in PDF format. It is about 60 megs in size.

Fred
Thank you for the offer just purchased the shop manual was wanting the DVD also and now have them. Thanks again for the offer I appreciate it. Ride Safe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts