Super Moderator
9,817 Posts
Mark, here is a picture of my friend Gary. You could be twins

Reactions: W1ngin1t

·
Super Moderator
14,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Which do you want, one beer, three beers, or a case? ;)
If those are the options, I'll have to say case. Not that I'm greedy or anything, just need plenty to share. 🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Well, sad to say.....I will not be able to make this trip....Work is short handed and we’re inundated with freight. :censored:
Retirement can’t come soon enough!

·
Super Moderator
14,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Well, sad to say.....I will not be able to make this trip....Work is short handed and we’re inundated with freight. :censored:
Retirement can’t come soon enough!
Crap on a cracker, was sure hoping you could make it. We will miss having you there.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Room available. I just cancelled our room at the motel, since they won't allow our cat. We will be in the toy-hauler at Stonebridge Campground just down the street. Looking forward to this outing! Tom & Sue

Sing to Him who rides across the heavens, his mighty voice thundering from the sky. Ps 68:33

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Room available - had to cancel as well. Have fun, y'all.

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Hell Crownfire the way thing are going it is going to be just you and me.

·
Super Moderator
14,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Room available - had to cancel as well. Have fun, y'all.
Sure sorry to hear this, we will hoist a couple of adult beverages for those who couldn't make it.

Hell Crownfire the way thing are going it is going to be just you and me.
Well, we will enjoy ourselves. But I know of some more still on the list. Efinref always worries me, but right now I think he is coming.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Is that Peach whatever going to at Maggie Valley '21?

·
Super Moderator
15,048 Posts
i won't make it either, yesterday's ride revealed that my foot is not in good enough shape to ride that far

·
Super Moderator
14,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
I think that is crafted in Nashville?
Yes, it is.
Is that Peach whatever going to at Maggie Valley '21?
Sad to say, the Peach is history. I do plan on bringing a little of some Georgia Brown a friend of mine produces.
i won't make it either, yesterday's ride revealed that my foot is not in good enough shape to ride that far.
Sorry to hear that Doc. Sure hope that foot heals up for you soon.

·
Registered
254 Posts
We are continuing our circuitous route to Maggie Valley! Central Michigan to Lousiville, KY, then to Ripley, WV, then on to NW Pennsyvania, then to southwestern VT. Next is southern NH, then down the east coast thru Boston, etc. until we land in Maggie Valley at the end of the month. See you all there!

Sing to Him who rides across the heavens, his mighty voice thundering from the sky. Ps 68:33

·
Super Moderator
14,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
We are continuing our circuitous route to Maggie Valley! Central Michigan to Lousiville, KY, then to Ripley, WV, then on to NW Pennsyvania, then to southwestern VT. Next is southern NH, then down the east coast thru Boston, etc. until we land in Maggie Valley at the end of the month. See you all there!

Wow, you might have the farthest travel to the event award locked up. See you there.

·
Super Moderator
28,746 Posts
Wow, you might have the farthest travel to the event award locked up. See you there.
But does that really count when you have a toy hauler? :unsure:

Sorry @Silver-Surfer , I couldn't resist....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have a great time everyone

·
Registered
254 Posts
But does that really count when you have a toy hauler? :unsure:

Sorry @Silver-Surfer , I couldn't resist....

Have a great time everyone
Bill, Sue says "Go to your room!"

·
Super Moderator
14,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Angie has set up tentative dinner reservations at BearWaters Brewing Company: Creekside for Friday night at 6:00 pm.

I'm sure we will need a head count when y'all arrive.

I checked with our Incident Meteorologist this morning about a weather forecast. He said that mornings will be around 60 degrees, high temperatures for the day in the low 70's. No rain expected (well, slight chance of pop-up thunderstorms Friday) until mid-morning on Sunday.

61 - 80 of 86 Posts