Honda Goldwing Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
I left a message cancelling our reservations yesterday. It turns out that I am teaching that week and with Kathi's immune system still seriously compromised, she probably wouldn't go anyway.
We will miss you fine folks and the rides.
Sorry to hear you will be unable to attend. However, HEALTH comes first. All the best to Kathi and you.

·
Super Moderator
14,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I left a message cancelling our reservations yesterday. It turns out that I am teaching that week and with Kathi's immune system still seriously compromised, she probably wouldn't go anyway.
We will miss you fine folks and the rides.
Sure sorry to hear that Bob. But of course Kathi comes first. Please pass on that we will miss seeing her. There will be other opportunities.

I'll try to come up with a head count this morning.

Reactions: NREMTP and TAL

·
Super Moderator
14,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Here is what I have;
In pen from Forum:
RayJ
Jinx
Efinref
TAL
F6rider
Silver-Surfer
In pen from Angies Facebook notice about this:
Ken Knott
Shannon Brasher
Beve and Angie of course

Maybe if the stars and moon line up:
Tamathumper
Doc
Two Wheel Wing
Paster Ron

I'm planning on being there. My recent injury has my better half raising her eyebrows when I mention it. The doctor thought I would be released for full duty in 6 to 8 weeks. This trip is nine weeks from my accident, so I should be okay. I am feeling a lot better after a week. So, confidently hopeful. I did have to promise her to take an extra day going up and back to limit saddle time. Geez, that'll be a hard decision. Let's pull out the atlas......

41 - 43 of 43 Posts