Honda Goldwing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Are Corvettes welcome??
Charlie, you know better than to even ask. Of course they are. Your Corvette isn't red so it's not faster than my bike. But it might be faster than Ref's.
2015 09 26 06.JPG

·
Super Moderator
14,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The invite is open whenever you want to come east. Understand all three reasons. Highly recommend Alaska. Take your time on that one. To nice to hurry through.
Bill and I had a plan for that - Hyder, AK. But for me it would have to wait until 2023. Right now, my projected retirement date is Dec 31, 2022.

Reactions: NREMTP and Luv2fish

·
Premium Member
4,075 Posts
Bill and I had a plan for that - Hyder, AK. But for me it would have to wait until 2023. Right now, my projected retirement date is Dec 31, 2022.
Or three bad days in a row, whichever comes first.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,154 Posts
My room is reserved....Only a single.....so I ain't lookin for no roommates, unless you want to spoon.:p

·
Registered
729 Posts
The road to Hyder is I think my favorite I have ridden. That said if you don’t at least go all the way to Fairbanks and rent a beemer and ride to the artic circle you will be short changed. Do short change that trip. Once is enough but it is too good not to do. You might talk me into doing it again with you guys.

·
Super Moderator
15,018 Posts
don't know if i can make it, it will depend on my foot so if its better when the time comes i will most likely have to stay somewhere else

·
Super Moderator
14,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
My room is reserved....Only a single.....so I ain't lookin for no roommates, unless you want to spoon.:p
I have the same type of reservation. I'm not planning on spooning with anyone. Sure happy to see you with a reservation. But hope it is in pen and not pencil.

Reactions: NREMTP and EFINREF

·
Super Moderator
14,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
The road to Hyder is I think my favorite I have ridden. That said if you don’t at least go all the way to Fairbanks and rent a beemer and ride to the artic circle you will be short changed. Do short change that trip. Once is enough but it is too good not to do. You might talk me into doing it again with you guys.
I'll see what happens in a couple years. You certainly could possibly talk Bill and I into the whole gig. I think it would be a epic trip with the three of us riding all the way up there.

·
Super Moderator
14,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
don't know if i can make it, it will depend on my foot so if its better when the time comes i will most likely have to stay somewhere else
I know life is giving us lemons, but sure hope to see you down in Maggie Valley again. I hope to be up in the Detroit area again in the near future and hope to ride some with you there too.

·
Super Moderator
15,018 Posts
Hope to see you there. Come down in a car and let’s visit
its not very comfortable to drive a long distance

·
Super Moderator
9,805 Posts
Charlie, you know better than to even ask. Of course they are. Your Corvette isn't red so it's not faster than my bike. But it might be faster than Ref's.
View attachment 274831
I know I'm always welcome Mark. Although the Vette isn't red it is fast and might give you a run for the money. My daughters and I were planning to go the Bar Harbor Maine in June so I'll have to see if there is a conflict with the date. I'm not going to reserve a room for now (don't want to take up a place that someone else can use). If I can make it I'll just find a room for Cindy and I. I'll let you know as the time nears..

Reactions: crownfire

·
Registered
238 Posts
Sue and I will be there, Lord willing, gonna get one of the rooms today when they open. Sounds like a great time, in some great country, with some great people.

Sing to Him who rides across the heavens, his mighty voice thundering from the sky. Ps 68:33

·
Super Moderator
14,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Giving this a bump to see if anyone else may be interested. I know I'm looking forward to it.

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
Do we have a count yet of who's coming (or at least planning)? We changed pencil to ink...

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
I left a message cancelling our reservations yesterday. It turns out that I am teaching that week and with Kathi's immune system still seriously compromised, she probably wouldn't go anyway.
We will miss you fine folks and the rides.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have not yet replied, but will be there. I will probably have my 16 year old daughter with me...

21 - 40 of 43 Posts