Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally made it to Visalia, Ca. Left Plankinton, SD last Saturday and spent the night at Devils Tower, Wy. The KOA there was really a nice spot. The next day(Sunday) we made it as far as Moorcroft, Wy and my alternator died. Small town and nothing open so we spent the night and most of the next day untill we got a new alternator and got going around 3 in the afternoon. We made a hard ride into the night into Yellowstone, it was cold with 5 to 8' of snow on both sides of the road. The ride into and out of Yellowstone was great. Tooks us 3 and 1/2 hours to travel out the south and 68 miles. The drive to St. George was a bit warm and windy. Some really nice areas. The next day we made it to Las Vegas, I will just say that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. So after a couple of days there we made the final leg of the outbound trip. It wasn't bad, got a little warm towards the end, but the traffic is crazy. We were going with the flow of traffic, at about 80-85 mph in a 65, we cruzed right on by a CHP it was nuts they werent even trying to slow it down. So I will try to post new stuff when we leave. We are going to stay in Cali for a week or so.

Allen

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
There is some nice riding around Visalia, my sister-in-law lives there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts