Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All -

I've been an avid motorcyclist for some 40 years, but have never owned a GW -- still don't at the moment, but am exploring that option.

Getting a little long in the tooth and being buffeted by winds and noise is kicking my butt anymore. Looking for a little (or a lot!) more comfort while riding.

I'll be lurking and learning.

·
Premium Member
10,990 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. I still enjoy riding naked bikes but long distance the protection offered by a wing is very nice thankyou very much. Eric

·
Premium Member
5,394 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland , my other bike is a yamaha v-star 2 years old , since I got my goldwing I haven't even started the v-star , that's how much I love my goldwing , best thing I ever did was buy mine

·
Premium Member
7,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum Eupher...You will never regret a Wing. Even if you have to get a Trike...You will never regret it.

·
Administrator
25,640 Posts
Welcome Eupher. Enjoy the place.

·
Registered
6,729 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Can't beat a Wing for comfort.

·
Premium Member
23,844 Posts
I had a VTX1300 for three years and I complained about the same issues that you stated. After 200 miles of riding I was limping to the front door. Now my miles are only limited by my time.

·
Super Moderator
15,001 Posts
hello eupher, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
9,792 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. I've learned some of my best lessons while lerking....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.