Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have 79 GL1000 I have been restoring over the winter after test driving it last summer. I have a full set of Vetter luggage. The question I have is that the previous owner removed the mechanism from the side bags so that they have to be pried out. Enclosed is a picture to illustrate. If someone has a complete and working one could they post a picture of it so I can manufacture the necessary pieces I need. As you can see all that is there is the lock and the nub. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hello all, I have 79 GL1000 I have been restoring over the winter after test driving it last summer. I have a full set of Vetter luggage. The question I have is that the previous owner removed the mechanism from the side bags so that they have to be pried out. Enclosed is a picture to illustrate. If someone has a complete and working one could they post a picture of it so I can manufacture the necessary pieces I need. As you can see all that is there is the lock and the nub. Thank you in advance.
Well that was a stupid thing for the old owner to do -----but I guess it takes all kinds -- I have a set of the old Vetter bags in the back room --I ll dig them out and try to get you some good photos-- if nothing else I ll send you one of the bags and let you copy the parts and then you send the bag back when your done

1 - 3 of 3 Posts