Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It all started DATELINE March 17 2012 St Patty's Day As I was driving my new to me (Bought last march) 1983I on the highway at about 70 mph. (on my way to get a kick stand helper) (piece of plastic to keep from sinking in the ground) I felt a wobble .And I said to my self now what the bla bla.(Been thru this whole bike thought I had it all set) Just about got over 4 lanes. was scarey. Found I had a flat . (go figure) PO said all new tire last year and thay were looked it .So to make a long story short ( ya right) tried to fill with my compressor,would not work. Pushed the bike back and forth for 10 mins looking for the problem ..Finally found a BLA BLA plug in tire. New tire and all. PO must have over looked that part .So im all bummed out thinking , tow$$ ,tip $$ ,etc.:eek:So i grabbed my phone to call the bike shop I was on my way to. Than i look up to my amazement theres a motorcycle setup-ed tow truck from the shop Im on my way to. Any way he towed me to the shop..had to get a new tire $149.00 plus tax 2hours labor $170.00. tow $35.00 and $18.00 for sticker(Im having a great day) had them put in new sticker and oil change.for grits and giggles.now were the luck of the irish comes in. Thay made a new showroom and were having a sale. Grand opening .All there services were discounted. I got Half price on everything or less plus a free tow . came to $199.49 saved almost 160.00. than when I was parking the bike in the lot I come across a guy in my girls car he ran cops got him ,I was hero to girl.Than I bought A lottery ticket won 100 dollars. So day cost me $100.00 for all that.Almost free Ha Ha Thats THE LUCK OF THE IRISH How was your day

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
All I can say is you made a pretty good day out of a lousy one.
Keep the good luck rolling

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bought Lottery tickets. Fingers crossed need an upgrade to a 1500 maybe a 1800 depends how much I win still keep my baby 1100I

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Bought Lottery tickets. Fingers crossed need an upgrade to a 1500 maybe a 1800 depends how much I win still keep my baby 1100I
Good luck on the lottery, If you win don't forget us little people :D

·
Super Moderator
9,999 Posts
Hope you bought a ticket for the Powerball.. Now that would be a perfect ending to a great day.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I did ,always do ,And when I hit the world will know..Cause Im gona party like donald trump At one of his weddings :):D:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.