Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone....

My name is Sheila and I work at Heartland Honda. My hubby and I own a VTX1800N and occasionally take a GL1800 home on the weekends for rides. I sell parts and accessories for all Honda motorcycles. I have a few customers that are a bit shorter than others, and have been trying to find a lowering kit for the Goldwing. I saw an add for a Lowrider kit from loweringproducts.com and I was wondering if anyone had put one of these kits on your bike and if so, how do you like it?? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I have seen that kit but don't know anyone that has used it, I think it would take ground clearance away and so I would not want that, it would make you drag more on the twisty roads. I think a better way would be a seat mod. These guys http://www.bikesolutionsllc.com/ do a great job for both shorter riders and taller ones that need more leg room, or if you just want a better seat.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Don't have one either, but from what I hear it creates a problem getting the Wing up on the center stand.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts