Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hondaline used to make a lower trunk spoiler for the 1800. They no longer list it but Wing stuff has them listed for up to 2005. Does anyone know if there are any subtle differences in the later model trunks? I really would like to put one on my '09, but I can't reference anything on them through the parts fiche.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I talked with Wingstuff, and there is a change in the trunks after 2005 so the lower spoilers don't fit '06 and newer:(. Bummer, they sure look good too. Answering your own post isn't like talking to yourself is it? We certainly...I mean I don't think so.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Budoka,
If you want, next time email me your answer to your own question and I'll log in and post it! It'll make me look smart. It's a win-win!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Budoka,
If you go back to Wingstuff's website and look up that Hondaline item, the first reviewer of the spoiler states he put it on an '08 'wing and loves it. Just food for thought. I went there to see if I could see a picture of one installed. I can't for the life of me figure out where it goes on the trunk.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Oh, of course it might fit but it won't be the right color would it?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Oh, of course it might fit but it won't be the right color would it?

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
So I talked with Wingstuff, and there is a change in the trunks after 2005 so the lower spoilers don't fit '06 and newer:(. Bummer, they sure look good too. Answering your own post isn't like talking to yourself is it? We certainly...I mean I don't think so.
Been there, don't want to do that again.

·
Super Moderator
7,670 Posts
Budoka,
If you go back to Wingstuff's website and look up that Hondaline item, the first reviewer of the spoiler states he put it on an '08 'wing and loves it. Just food for thought. I went there to see if I could see a picture of one installed. I can't for the life of me figure out where it goes on the trunk.
It goes on the bottom of the trunk, in front of the latch handles and it covers everything so you cannot see it. I wish I could find a picture of one to post. Somebody here must have one on their Wing and could post a photo.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
i'm hoping kury will make chrome ones to match the ones i have under my saddlebags!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts