Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help guy's
Have a 07 Goldwing with nav. last night I noticed that my low beams both were out so I ran high beams and got home got home fine, Today I checked the fuses by replacing them no change so I switched out relay still no help. I checked the manual and seen where the reverse may affect this so I tried reverse and everything worked fine, really need help on this one . I have not replaced the bulbs but I can't believe they would both go out at the same time. Any help?????

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
The bulbs might be bad, you might had one go out and not noticed it until the other went out, the start button could be the cause also, you might try spraying contact cleaner into it and see if that helps.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
hi pappa

I have an 04. I have had low beams fail twice, both time both bulbs failed. Once I had one high beam fail. Get ready for some fun as the low beams are a bitxch to replace.The simplest way is to grow a second wrist and pygmy shrink your hand. That tricky spring is heck the first time. I let the dealer do the high beam and its 30 min labor charge. Honda bulbs cost double brand x so im trying brand x (more lumens, quanta stuff).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts