Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goodmorning all. Well, the only chrome part that Honda puts on thier 1800 Goldwing came off on the Kansas Turnpike, and landed in front of the car behind me, wasn't anything to even salvage.

Does anyone have an extra or know someone who may have an extra. I have not been able to find one anywere. If fact, all the dealers say that even Honda does not have any! any help would be appreciated, thanks and have a great weekend GBU/GBA

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Joe, but the same old answer, we have to order it and it shows honda dont have one, thanks again Joe.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
eBay or as Trike Lady suggested, a salvage yard...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all, I'm too stupid to post in the correct place and won't stick around for a response.

I installed a Cobra CB Radio on my Goldwing. After install went to set SWR and get a terrible whistle through my radio speakers. Radio can be off still get it. Only get it when mike is keyed. Sounds like feedback. Any suggestion. Firestik antenna is being used.:(

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replys, on the lost cover. I used every thing, every avenue, there was to use in trying to find a used one, no replys,

I did find a new oem in texas, very expensive. And my local Honda dealer in Topeka, KS. someone who should give a small break, as I have purchased a lot of oil, filters, including a Honda 4 wheeler,.. Well their price was the highest of all the dealers and other parts stores on ebay, and on the internet,, yep,,, $810.00 WHAT A DEAL FOR A PIECE OF PLASTIC No thank you. I was able to get it for less than half of that and free shipping. If and one had secured theirs to the bike, I would really appreciate you telling me how you did it, thanks everyone GBU/GBA

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to all the suggestions. I have found it, in fact I now have 2 for the right side, I will be selling one, that is brand new, if anyone is needing one, contact me thanks again,,, Larry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts