Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like I lost my first born....sold the '81 GW Interstate last night....leaves on Sunday...ready to cry...I almost called the guy back today and said the deal was off....at least until I remebered that I had to pay for all the new goodies for the 2010 GW from Wingstuff ....But still hard to let go....

Any one out there ever cancel a sale because they couldn't let go ...that is their bike...?

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
I'm sure it was a hard decision. You go through the "well I can keep it and use it for short trips around town" syndrom... Think of it as the bike is going to be a blessing to another person, just like it was to you. Like a second life for the old Wing. Enjoy your new ride and ride safe...

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Once you get a few miles on the 10 you won't even miss the other one. Seems like everytime I sell a Gold Wing ( I have had 6 of them) it's hard to let it go even though I bought a new one after every sale. My last one was an 02 Pearl Orange Gold Wing and I really loved that bike, I still miss it but when I'm crusing on my 08 I don't even think about it anymore.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Your not the lone ranger there Mark, felt the same way when I sold my CB1000 custom to buy my wing (it was kind of like a naked wing). By the way Joe, that "02 was a fine looking bike, I would miss that as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts