Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a GL1800 I bought in May 2008. Today I installed the cb radio kit without any problems and my boss demoed it talking to some of his radio buddies. Alittle in the evening I tried to adjust the swr. After several minute working with it I decided that I was not making much of a difference and called it quits. I was doing the adjustments while the bike was running. Before disconnecting swr meter I turned the bike off. After reconnecting the cb antenna back together and turning bike back on I had no audio from any of my sources. All other electrical functions seem to work properly. I checked all the fuses and they were all good, but could not get any of the audio sources to turn on. The display screen shows all normal display functions but when I press any of audio source key there is no change in the display and get no audio in the speakers or the headset. The J&M bluetooth adaptor still works with my headset. What am I over looking?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lost audio

Well my mechanic, Ray Harold, "Edge Spotrs", put my bike back together and disconnected the battery cable and audio is back to normal.

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you got your audio back. It's not a good thing on a Wing with a great audio system to listen to the "sound of silence".. Ride safe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts