Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's exciting to see how many new members are logging in here. Hope they stick with it. There's loads knowledge and supportive friends for whatever you need. Thanks to all the "Welcomers" too. Made me feel right at home from the get-go! Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Motorcycle accessories Mode of transport

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
29,085 Posts
Always nice to see new members & when they stick around it's even more of a plus.

·
Premium Member
11,298 Posts
We have so many new members come on here but don't get really involved. That is ok if that is all they want but there is more if you put the time in to develope a friendship as well, as many of us have.
It is very easy to get the wrong idea as to what is the intent to a post and get on your high horse. Your opinion is not always the only one and trying to force your opinion doesn't make it the right one.
Anyway I would love to see more new members getting more out of this forum. I would also love to see some Aussies getting into it a bit.

·
Premium Member
7,116 Posts
Riding season brings new faces. It reminds of the local gym. Right after new years, the membership explodes. Give it 6 weeks and its the same old faces. I certainly hope some of the new members really get involved and stay with us.

·
Premium Member
24,510 Posts
Welcome to GWOF. Sorry to be late, but holidays got in my way:confused:

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
We have so many new members come on here but don't get really involved. That is ok if that is all they want but there is more if you put the time in to develope a friendship as well, as many of us have.
It is very easy to get the wrong idea as to what is the intent to a post and get on your high horse. Your opinion is not always the only one and trying to force your opinion doesn't make it the right one.
Anyway I would love to see more new members getting more out of this forum. I would also love to see some Aussies getting into it a bit.
This kind of thought is good to hear. I get on almost everyday but I don't always have some deep, serious mechanical problem to discuss. So I end up just surfing and throwing my two cents in here and there. I certainly don't want to appear to be someone w/no life other than surfing the web.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.