Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new wing owner, located in southeast Michigan, looking to go riding this weekend. Ride for a while eat some food ride back. Poker run if ya know of one.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Go to this GWRRA Michigan site and pick the closest chapter to you. On the chapter's website they usually have a calendar with rides posted.
You don't have to be a GWRRA member to go on the rides with them. Bet you can find someone to ride with there and meet a bunch of great folks at the same time.
I know it worked for me.

·
Super Moderator
15,014 Posts
I'm heading down to grand rapids, oh Saturday morning. you are welcome to ride with me

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anything in particular? Either way I would be interested.

·
Super Moderator
15,014 Posts
I'm think i'll go to the bicycle show in g-rap ohio then head to doug's ( nohandles ) in northridgeville, oh. and back to the house, that should break these new tires in

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm think i'll go to the bicycle show in g-rap ohio then head to doug's ( nohandles ) in northridgeville, oh. and back to the house, that should break these new tires in
Sounds good when do you wanna meet, wanna grab some breakfast before we head out? Sent you a PM with my phone number.

·
Super Moderator
15,014 Posts
your pm hasn't shown up but I sent you a pm with my number, you can call or text

·
Registered
9,639 Posts
Brand new wing owner, located in southeast Michigan, looking to go riding this weekend. Ride for a while eat some food ride back. Poker run if ya know of one.
You all come down to Maggie Valley Nc. in late September and WE RIDE LIKE A CRAZY MAN HAS HIS FINGER ON THE BIG RED BUTTONS.

·
Super Moderator
15,014 Posts
You all come down to Maggie Valley Nc. in late September and WE RIDE LIKE A CRAZY MAN HAS HIS FINGER ON THE BIG RED BUTTONS.
i'll be there foxmam will have to tell you if he's coming to the party

·
Super Moderator
15,014 Posts
met up with foxman yesterday morning and we had breakfast at bob evan's in Dundee, mi. before heading down to grand rapids, oh. for the bike show. once we left there we took a few back roads over to Norwalk, oh. where we had lunch. from there we took 250 to 20 and made our way to doug's house ( nohandles ) and hung out with him and his wife for awhile. we left doug's and got on I-90 and took it to I-80 and headed west, we took us-23 back into Michigan. foxman was ready to stretch his legs and exited us-23 at us-12. we talked awhile then foxman headed back to us-23 to make his way home and I took us-12 so I could get home a little faster. it was a 498 mile day for me and more important the new tires are broken in ........ I think. doug's wife took a couple pic's of the three of us so he will have to upload those, I've got to upload the few pic's I took also

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Welcome, you have the best now. I had a Wing and a Harley and the Wing was for long rides and comfort. Have had to go to a Can Am Spyder now and find it very much Wing like for comfort.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts