Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Group. I have been riding a Honda PC800 for the last 5 years and am now ready to move up to the GL1800.

Anyone have a good 2005 or later that you are looking to sell. I want one with ABS, not red or black.

Steve
512-703-0811

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF, Steve. Lots of nice used 1800's out there. Good Luck on your quest.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Don't see much in the classified section here, but if you know of a GWRRA member there's usually lots in the Wingworld magazine. I might have a recent issue here at the office so I'll check and get back to you if I find something in your area. Cheers

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Check eBay or Craigslist. You can incorporate a nice vacation and Wing purchase all in one..

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome from the Keystone state good luck in your serch.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. I do plan on joining the GWRRA, I wnt to the WingDing in 2008....

I want to get a GW with ABS, but I am wondering if there are any problems with the ABS as they get older?

Any feed back?

Thanks

Steve

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Welcome to the forum. One piece of advice...Steer Clear of "Woods Honda" in Austin. They think their GoldWings are made of diamonds. They string you along for hours and want way above top dollar and reports are that their service department is very lacking. My advice is to check out San Antonio for new or used bikes.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Welcome from Allen, Texas. I have a 2005 GL1800 with ABS and have had absolutely no problems of any kind with the ABS (or anything else for that matter). As previously stated, you might want to check out Craigslist.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts