Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get the terminal ends that are inside the plastic connectors? I need to replace some in the plug that goes in the CD connection. I have tried local parts places, the only other place I was going to try is the Honda car dealership.

Does anyone know of a place online to get terminal ends?

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Electrical Connection maybe?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have tried all the local electronics supply stores. Haven't tried Radio Shack. Actually we have "The Source" which is a re-badged Radio Shack. Nothing at the Honda car dealer or the car stereo place.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Can you post a picture of what you're looking for ? Some time back a fellow was sending members some tiny post connector pins so we could add the outside truck tail light to also glow when the brake was applied. A picture of the inside of your connector would be helpful. Would they look something like this:

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, looks like mcmaster is all barrel connectors. I need the hitashi type but small. Its for the white CD connector under the seat. Nothing at Radio shack. I may have to order from japan.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts

·
Banned
3,204 Posts

Welcome from Seattle!!

Perhaps a make / model of your motorcycle and a picture of the connector might help those that want to help.

Perhaps a member of the GWRRA might be able to help out.... they helped me with an electrical problem at the last meeting I attended. It cost me nothing. I also highly recommend the GWRRA groups (Goldwing Road Riders Association) to find folks who ride wings in your area. You can find a local chapter by going their website: http://www.gwrra.org

1 - 12 of 12 Posts