Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a blue '07 Wing with a trunk rack. I want to add a spoiler with lights that matches the color of the bike. Looking for the best one...any help? Appreciate it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I got the one from Wingstuff and added the strobing brake light kit which I find very effective from the comments I have received. Install is easy, just double check your measurements before drilling holes in the trunk.

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
When I purchased my Wing I had them add the Honda OEM spoiler and Kuryakyn trunk rack. I like the look of both together. The Honda spoiler is more money, so $$ is a consideration you might want to stay with your first choice...

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Just make sure the spoiler you buy will fit under the trunk rack you have. Some will and some will not. Seems the racks are different shapes and heights and spoiler clearance is minimal.

·
Premium Member
23,785 Posts
Somewhere here a member bought an aftermarket spoiler from e-bay to the tune of $150 ???????? Received the spoiler in his matched color and was happy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I purchased the Honda made spoiler for my 08 from Wingstuff and was very happy. Like someone else said, you need to know what trunk rack you have to see if it fits with the spoiler. I purchased the "luggage rack and bag" combo from wingstuff and the honda spoiler fit with a lot of room.

PS - Don at Wingstuff is very knowledgeable...may be able to tell you if the spoiler will fit with your existing rack. Good luck...I love my spoiler...gives a lot more light AND adds a lot to the bike's looks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.