Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping to find a right shelter for '95 project.
any color is fine as well as light scratches.
no cracks or broken tabs :D

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honda OEM microfish

You can find this on several websites selling oem parts.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks,

this is actually an old thread. A newbie was asking "what is a shelter?"

And you are right, there are some out there and it pays to look. As my luck would have it, there weren't any in good shape so, 305 dollars later, I had a complete bike again.
If I were smart, I would have sold all the pieces while I had it apart.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
My bad.. I should have checked the date of the thread. I'm sure you are on a very familiar basis with your bike by now. You really did a great job and it looks great. How does it ride?? Like a new Wing???

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
TWW,

no apology required- I don't think I ever look at dates.

thanks for the words, there is still alot of little things to do.

And yes, I did learn a lot. It came with a toolkit, I haven't even looked in it. But I
know a 12mm takes off the seat and a 8, 10mm and #2 phillips will take everything else down to the bare bones.

I also know my garage may never be the same. I am more amazed that we didn't lose something throughout the process.

and yes, It is a great ride! Installed the most important part on it last night. Got the new cup holder bolted on for the wife.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Installed the most important part on it last night. Got the new cup holder bolted on for the wife.

You have done a very wise thing. When the wife's happy, everyone is happy... Ride safe..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts