Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've just got my bike back from the shop after getting some work done. Just bought it less than a month ago but wanted it checked out by my mechanic. Now I'm ready to ride! I belong to the PGR and GWRRA, but the rides with them don't always fit my work schedule. I ride a 93 Interstate. Looking for someone to go on short, 50-100 mile rides with on Thursdays, or Saturdays/Sundays after 10am.
Thanks!
Used2gofast

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I'm in San Jacinto, near Riverside and Temecula, if you ever get out this way give me a hollar and I'll take you on some great roads. But it will be a lot more than a 100 mile day. I do 175 miles just to go to Santa Ysabel and back for a cup of coffee,

·
Registered
48 Posts
Also looking for a riding buddy

Hello Fellow Winger's,

I am the nerd your mother warned you about! Ha ha, maybe I'm kidding? No really, I ride a trike, I can zip along, but I'm real comfortable no faster than the speed limit...maybe 70-ish.

I can do a weekday ride, I can do a weekend ride.

My only dilemma is, no one to ride with. I have a few friend's that claim they ride..but going from Cucamonga to Corona (Tom's Farm's), that is lunch, not a ride. A hundred miles for coffee? Better be damn good coffee! But that too, is doable.

I belong to GWRRA, but I don't always want to be prim and proper. Anyone near Rancho Cucamonga?

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
When you say L.A.......are you speaking of Lower Alabama?

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
His post was a while back, but I'm pretty sure he meant Los Angeles. Ever hear of the Lower Alamaba baseball team? Didn't think so. How about the LA Dodger's?
I have.....Isn't that the baseball team Saddam Hussein played for.;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts