Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am re-installing the rear luggage rack on my 1982 Interstate that i recently purchased . The rack that the rear luggage mounts and locks onto is what I need to see how it mounts up. Does anyone know of an exploded view of the pieces. I seem to be missing parts where the rounded ends of the tube come together. I do not see how it mounts to the frame. ANY help would be awesome. Even taking my pic and photoshopping it to illustrate would rock.

·
Super Moderator
11,944 Posts
It looks like somebody cut yours off.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GAH!!!!!! Oh well, its not like I didnt expect expenses hee hee

·
Registered
43 Posts
If you need a replacement, contact me by PM and we can negotiate a price, I have a spare one. Yours has been chopped.

You can ride over for it, save the shipping and get a nice ride out of it. Woodland is just outside of Sacramento.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sending PM now :) I go to Sacramento often, my daughter lives there.

·
Administrator
25,936 Posts
Chalk up another success story for the GWOF. I love the way this place brings peeps together and helps out in the process!:cool:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chalk up another success story for the GWOF. I love the way this place brings peeps together and helps out in the process!:cool:

Indeed!. In fact not only was he willing to help me out with a part, he contacted me and let me know that he would come home from his vacation nearby to meet me. Definitely a stand up guy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts