Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to goldwings, so I am trying to gain all the knowledge I can. I have already got some great info from this forum, but I am also trying to use another forum geared directly to my bike model and vintage. The forum is www.gl1200goldwings.com. The problem is that I filled in the registration, but never got the authorization e-mail. They say to contact an administrator of the site, but you can't without logging in. I can't log in until I get the authorization e-mail. Is anyone on here one of the administrators or know one of them and can get me in contact with them?

Thanks for any help.

Chuck

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
i just sent vic a pm two days ago to get his permission to link the cross over parts list from gl1200.com to our forum

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
ChuckV309,
The local Honda dealer in your area may also be offering the Honda Factory Service Manuals, as the one in Hudson Florida does. I recently purchased the GL-1200 Service Manual. Any time you can get a factory service manual do so, you get all the necessary information to work on your bike. I normally purchase Clymer Service Manuals as they seem to be good if you cannot get the factory manual.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Two Wheel. I read that also. It is the correct e-mail I sent. The problem is that there I can find no way to contact an administrator to resolve the problem. Thanks for looking though.

Trike lady, I've got the manuals, I just like to hear about other little things owners have come up with too.

Chuck

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hmm i just joined today and had no problem with the site!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts