Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Electrical Connection has a jumper wire that adds lights to the outside trunk light. There are 2 light sockets on each side of the trunk light but the one on the outside does not work without this jumper wire. I've looked at Electrical Connection's website several time but can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

·
Premium Member
24,149 Posts
I did the mod a couple of years ago. I believe Dennis ( " wingwing " over on the Gl1800 board ) came up with it. If you're over there do a search for threads started by wingwing or p.m. him. Dennis sent all those who wanted the pin connecters in the mail. Common stuff and there is a website that sell various connectors, but I'll have to dig for it.Found wingwing's post from back in 2009:http://gl1800riders.com/forums/show...unk-tail-light-to-also-be-a-brake-light/page8

·
Administrator
29,085 Posts
Maybe just call Electrical Connection. They are extremely nice people.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe just call Electrical Connection. They are extremely nice people.
I did call them but They were already closed on the East coast. I've got the wire setup on my 2012 but I'm trying to find one for a friend. I think I've gone completely through their site at least twice today. I'm about gone cross-eyed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts