Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for a Goldwing

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Toy 
#1 ·
I am starting to look for a late model goldwing.
I would like to know some do's & don'ts of what to maybe purchase.

#2 ·
#3 ·
Yup, do some research first and decide what you want in the bike for features/options. Then set yourself a budget or top end entry fee and go looking. '01-'05's should go anywhere from $8000 to $11000 for an average condition unit more if they're clean to mint.
'06 and newer will start at around $10k and up depending on options and again condition. Looking is half the fun.

#4 ·
First, welcome to the forum. What part of Pa are you from? The guys have given you some good advice to start. Hope you find the perfect Wing for you. Ride safe and enjoy the site..

#9 ·
I finally bought a 2009 black cherry ( I call it a maroon) color, audio/comfort with less then 6,000 miles on it.
Guy put on rear armrests, trailer hitch, flag on antenna mount other then that it is stock.
I have the bike in the garage but waiting for the guy to get the title back from Honda (he had to pay off the loan he had on it).so we can transfer everything and I can get tags and ride it.
I also got a used white trailer with it (which I am going to sell because I already have 2 of them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.