Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a cup holder for my 1500, anyone have any suggestions? Pictures would be nice if you have them.

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
Another option is the " Beverage Butler ". Comes in two sizes: 20 and 32 oz. Be advised the 32 oz cup is huge and covers a lot of cockpit area. http://wingstuff.com/products/2084-beverage-butler-drink-holder?from_search=1 .When my ring type holder finally stress fractures I'm replacing it with this brand. We pitched in and bought our Aussie friends , Eric and Vanessa , a set for their new bike. Thanks to Ron Robertson for procuring and mounting them!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,163 Posts
phil sent me a 32oz butler and i bought a 32oz butler for my 1200 wing and my friends 1500 wing. the 32oz cup seems big until you stop at dairy qween

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
phil sent me a 32oz butler and i bought a 32oz butler for my 1200 wing and my friends 1500 wing. the 32oz cup seems big until you stop ad dairy qween
You know Doc , I agree. If it's a choice between a cup size C and a cup size D , bigger is better.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
You know Doc , I agree. If it's a choice between a cup size C and a cup size D , bigger is better.
I agree....that's why I sent one to Doc. Bigger is better.....myself I am waiting for the 48oz. Mega gulp.

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
I agree with what he said

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Why don't you just buy a milk jug and tie it to the handlebar.
Great idea.....that might really take off down here in Alabama.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I have the large butler which is great for long rides
I don't use it much. When I am not using the cup I remove the holder from the bike because if you wreck with it on without the cup in place I can see this c shaped holder doing a lot of damage to the chest and or ribs.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
674 Posts
In fact I would sell you mine cheep as it is almost new but I do not remember where my factory screws are.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Agree with Chopin, the Butler is the nicest ones I have seen. Some of the others look a little flimsy. Check out WingSTuff.

·
Banned
95 Posts
i made a nice eatherone that sits on the side f the false tank next to your right leg. works great and holds all sized drinks. ill be putting up a how to on goldwing docs about it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I got this one from wingstuff. I'm sure there are better ones but I'm use to it now. I don't know how I got along with out one all these years.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,163 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,720 Posts
i'm not adding anymore chrome on that is right in front of my eyes
Hey Doc,

Actually...the chrome is not an issue on this.....No glare in your face at all!

Mark

·
Super Moderator
15,163 Posts
Hey Doc,

Actually...the chrome is not an issue on this.....No glare in your face at all!

Mark
maybe not but with the rest of the chrome on my dash it will get bounced around, i'll stick with the butler and if i get tired of it being black i'll paint it to match my bike

·
Premium Member
6,720 Posts
maybe not but with the rest of the chrome on my dash it will get bounced around, i'll stick with the butler and if i get tired of it being black i'll paint it to match my bike
I hear ya Doc.....nobody wants a disco dash!!

Mark

1 - 20 of 20 Posts