Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a seat and I have pretty much made my mind up on the RDL seat.
Any pro's and cons on going Vinyl or Leather? Mix of both? Stick with black or go for a different color?

And for those of you who have a RDL, what are your thought? would you do it different next time?

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Vinyl or leather ? Once upon a time I was looking at the Ultimate Seat for my cruiser. They don't make their seats in leather anymore. They give some practical reasons why on their site and they made sense to me.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had a RDL saddle made last July in vinyl. after one no charge adjustment I can say this is the most comfortable seat I have had in over 30 years of riding. They are great folks to deal with too. Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
I know that I read a bunch of reviews (not one negative) when I was searching for a seat & was all but a purchase away when I stumbled on my Hartco (just to good of a deal) or I would have owned one. I know they even have a Ride In service-ROAD TRIP!!!

Just don't forget to ask about the toe protector option.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Put an RDL on a Beemer of mine, great seat, made a world of difference..mine was leather top/vinyl elsewhere. Also got the backrest option...don't have it any longer though..traded the Beemer in for my '08 Gold Wing back in Sep'10. Feel that I made a good trade, wondered why it took so long to come over...George

1 - 5 of 5 Posts