Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering trading my 2002 LTC in on the local used Wing which has only 7550 miles on it. Had a short test ride on it a couple of weekends ago when the temp hit 46 and noted that the heated grips and seat, even when set at the max didn't seem to really heat up. Other readings indicate problems with the total system so I was wondering if there are any experiences out there + or -.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have no experience with the heated grips and seat. I also am looking to trade up and am interested in others experience with the comfort package.

·
Super Moderator
9,846 Posts
I have them on my 09 which I purchased last May and have not had a problem with them. They work great on the cold/cool mornings. Used them in October when the morning temps were in the 30's.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Have had no issues on my '09 with the heaters, but I have heard that some of the earlier models did have operational issues/failures. Not sure what Big Red did/was/is doing about it though. First time I ever had them and never missed them when I didn't, but ignorance IS bliss. Welcome to the forum anyway!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts