Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering purchasing a 91 Goldwing SE. It has 55,000 miles on it. Everything works, and excellent condition. They are asking $6292. Is this a fair price? I would appreciate any opinions. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
That's a good deal by Canadian standards, but a tad high for the US unless it's darn near perfect. Go over it with a fine tooth comb and you should be fine. See if you can access the maintenance records and run the vin # at a dealership if you can (for warranty claims and service work). Welcome to the forum by the way.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Price seems a little high to me also. Not saying the bike is not worth it, just compared to others that age it seems high. The main thing is if you buy it at that price will YOU be happy... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... and sometimes so is the price. Good luck

·
Registered
835 Posts
Hey bob, welcome to the forum. I have a 91 Aspencade with about 90k miles on it and it runs like a top and is in great shape. Is it worth $6300 USD? To me it is because I know the bike and its history. As budoka says, by Canadian standards, it could well be worth it.
Good luck and ride safe,
Strat

·
Super Moderator
7,670 Posts
The price isn't bad, as I've seen ragged out Wings for high dollars in Florida. One gentleman was selling a Wing that had many parts missing and was asking $7000.00 for a 1990.
That Wing is very pretty it is painted in the same colors as the 1985 Limited. It is worth the price in my opinion. Good Wings are never easy to find.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts