Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wedrove 2,000 miles in 3 days. Went back to TX to sell the motorhome. We decided to settle down and stay in kansas.
The MD said my foot was healing slowly and put me back in the boot for another 4 weeks. I go back on the 8th and he will check it again. Guess I will miss riding in the Flatlander Parade this Sat. Enough for now later bros.

·
Premium Member
23,776 Posts
Small consolation lonewolf, but pretty soon most of us will be packing up the bikes for the winter. Soon enough the conversation will turn to Honda snow blowers. We got each other through last winter and I have no doubt we can do it again.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Hey Guys, you can move to NC, we ride all year long :)

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Hang in there guy. You can't rush the healing process. Takes longer the older we get. Stay safe and get that foot completly healed. Glad you had a safe trip back to Tx..

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I plan on moving there next year hope to meet you boss!!

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
I ride all year too, but half of it is on the snowmobile LOL. Hang in there lonewolftx, spent 4 1/2 months in a cast myself back in the mid 90's. No fun but I got through it, you will too.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I rode all year in TX and plan to do the same here. I grew up here and thyere are a few days you can ride in the winter. We dont get much snow and with the proper gear it is nice riding. The Green Wing is the first bike I have owned with a heater.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Hi every one

Hmmmmm, What is Winter ?

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Lonewolftx - I agree with the post that said with age things take longer to heal and it is easier to get hurt. Good luck with the recovery.

If you guys are looking for year round riding and a place to grow old where our goverment is looking to let new comers only to have to live here three years before you can start drawing our generous Pensions and health care even though they have not contributed to it during their working years, then Cape Breton is the place to come. I know what you are thinking, You can't drive all year in Cape Breton!" Yes you can you just go to Florida for the winter with all the money you will be saving in health care bills.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts