Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a 1981 CM400 I purchased new. I just recently purchased a 1984 Aspencade. First of all, I would like to say I don't know what took me so long! Fantastic machine! I have been doing a little reading on the forum and can see it can be of great help to everybody.

·
Super Moderator
28,442 Posts
Welcome oh stubborn one. I don't really mean that of course but you started it with your screen name. Actually you came to a great place on the web. We help each other here & respect each others opinions.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome to the forum and way to go, finaly getting a Wing. What part of the country do you hail from? Post some pics when you can.

·
Super Moderator
11,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum and way to go, finaly getting a Wing. What part of the country do you hail from? Post some pics when you can.
Thank you.

I'm in Eastern Washington. I'll post some pics when it stops raining long enough for me to take some. :) Actually the days the sun has shone, I have been riding! :D

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
Hello Cantankerous. Stubborn or persistent ? Eclectic bikes and owners here. Something for all Wing riders. Tune in and turn on. ~ Lee

·
Registered
449 Posts
Good bunch of guys to hang with when riding is impossible. Sometimes you even learn something...........Well it can happen..........really!;)

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new (2 u) Wing from the Keystone state. Have a good friend who lives in Liberty Lakes. Ride safe.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to the board Cantankerous! I had a 400 Hawk to zip back and forth to work on before my girlfriend became my wife, then my co-rider on 'our' first Wing in '84. Silly girl's been with me ever since lol

·
Super Moderator
11,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new (2 u) Wing from the Keystone state. Have a good friend who lives in Liberty Lakes. Ride safe.
Sorry for the delay in responding. I'm only about 9 miles from Liberty Lake. I've probably passed him on the road!

Thanks for the welcome everybody! :D

·
Super Moderator
11,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello Cantankerous. Stubborn or persistent ? Eclectic bikes and owners here. Something for all Wing riders. Tune in and turn on. ~ Lee
Both stubborn and persistent!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts