Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My longest ride this year was a few weeks ago, from Montreal to the Grand Canyon and back in 9 days. The most interesthing part of the ride, was going through Arizona and up through Colorado. It was an experience . Next year, I would like to go to Vancouver, I'm not getting any younger, got to ride as much as I can.

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actualy Chopin, it's over 6,000 miles round trip. I only had 2 weeks vacation. I love to ride.

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
Actualy Chopin, it's over 6,000 miles round trip. I only had 2 weeks vacation. I love to ride.
Oops! My bad. I yahoo'd the route and it came up with 2,552 miles one way. I forgot to get you home and account for the extra turns and side roads. I have to fly to Arizona each year, If I rode the Wing I would only have enough time to ring my parents door bell before I had to hop on the bike and head back. You must have had to average about 600 miles in the saddle a day. Did you get any walking time in ?

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Okay, where are the pics... We want proof...lol Glad you had a great and safe time..

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
i'm with charlie. no pic's, didn't happen :) good to know you had a safe trip and welcome back

·
Registered
18 Posts
My longest ride this year was a few weeks ago, from Montreal to the Grand Canyon and back in 9 days. The most interesthing part of the ride, was going through Arizona and up through Colorado. It was an experience . Next year, I would like to go to Vancouver, I'm not getting any younger, got to ride as much as I can.

Care for some company on that trip to Vancouver? I'll drop the wife off in Medicine Hat on the way.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Nice pics glad you had a good time.

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Ram, yes I did have a good time, lots of sun, thanks to Chopin I was able to show some pictures.

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
Flash:I go out to Arizona way too early in the year for a ride up to the Grand Canyon. If it wasn't for others pictures and postcards I would never know what it looked like.

·
Super Moderator
28,442 Posts
Nice pictures Flash, glad you had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

I know my esteemed riding buddy likes to remain important but in case he didn't explain the process to posting pictures PM me if you would like & I think I can walk you through the process.

Although I guess we could all send him pictures for him to post for us, making our lives a lot easier. Hmmmmm.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Send them to my e-mail address as attachments. I'll get them up in some form or fashion. e-mail : [email protected]. If you chose to do this just notify me here as I don't check my box regularly.
How much you charge him ? Lol

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
Hi Fossil92, I will send you a pm thanks.
Flash: I didn't do anything special to your pictures you sent to get them up. I downloaded them from my e-mail and put them on my desktop screen for an easy find. I scrolled down to the [ Manage Attachment ] tab and hit it. The dialogue box pops up and I hit the top [Browse ] button. Went to my desktop and saw the pictures, clicked ONE on, it came up in the box to the left of the [ Browse ] button and then I hit the [ Upload ]. I did that for all five of the pictures. It can sometimes happen that the pictures are too large to upload to this site. If that's the case just e-mail them to yourself as they came in the right size (96kb ) in my e-mail at least.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Nicely done chopin114! Flash herself and myself will be down your way in December. What part of the city are you in?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Rode the bike from Jacksonville, Fla. to the Deals Gap area (TN & NC) and all over there. and then back with five days of riding. Would have rode more but with the wife and friends. had to do the shopping and tourist thing. Put 1800 miles on the bike during that time and had a blast doing it. Nice pics by the way :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts