Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lonewolf of Colorado, formally Lonewolf of TX, where are you? I know your were living in Westcliff, CO and had health problems but you seem to have dropped off the edge of the world. I am coming through there at the end of this month and wanted to stop and chat with you for a bit. So, speak up Lonewolf and give me some information. Hello.....:D Isaac

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Isaac, I've tried from my end, we'll see what transpires.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
He was on Thursday. I'm sure he's OK. :)

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
you're going about it all wrong issac, you gotta howl for him. how else would you get a wolfs attention :)

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you're going about it all wrong issac, you gotta howl for him. how else would you get a wolfs attention :)
Well, I threw out a piece of meat and thought he would take the bait. No taker yet...:D Isaac

·
Registered
620 Posts
I am just great. Setteld down in Canon City. Just about done setting up. Dr cleared me to ride and will see the vascular Dr on monday.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am just great. Setteld down in Canon City. Just about done setting up. Dr cleared me to ride and will see the vascular Dr on monday.
Well, OK, then. So you moved from Westcliff to Canon City huh? Dad gum I guess I won't be stopping to meet and greet then. Hope all is getting better and the ole Doc clears you. Sorry we didn't connect but maybe while I'm there maybe I can sneak down there one day. Take care and best wishes on the Dr. visits. :D Isaac

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
That's awesome news. Thanks for the update!

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
That's great news. Welcome back...:)

·
Registered
620 Posts
I was ready to ride to te CO GWRRA event in Grand Junction but my Daughter and Son-in-law will be here from Texas that weekend. I love my little girl!

Attachments

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
I was ready to ride to te CO GWRRA event in Grand Junction but my Daughter and Son-in-law will be here from Texas that weekend. I love my little girl!
How could you not, pretty little girl she is. Never was blessed with a daughter but my 2 boys are my buddies.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts