Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently purchased a handlebar mount kit for my Garmin. When I used it the sun was so bright it washed out the screen. I tried to shield the unit and I still was not able to see it. Yes the brightness was turned up al the way. Any suggestions on a way to combat this issue? I would like to use the Garmin for our Route 66 trip this summer. After all, I did purchase the download route from Garmin and it would be nice to use it.

·
Administrator
28,996 Posts
Here's a site that may help you.

http://www.glarestomper.com/select.html#GARMIN

Now 2ndly let me say Welcome to the GWOF. We have a good place here.

3rdly Having done a portion of 66 before there are areas that start/stop, run with other routes & even Old 66 New 66 routes. I personally don't use a GPS. I'm an Old School Rand McNally guy but I really loved our trip.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Follow these directions close .take off your Garmin and mount, this is the important part mail it to me. There problem solved.

·
Registered
674 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Thanks I will be ordering this also

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
I just ordered one if you use Coupon Code RMNOT15 you'll save 15% $2.69 so we'll see if it's any good i'll post later when I recieve it.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
I just ordered one if you use Coupon Code RMNOT15 you'll save 15% $2.69 so we'll see if it's any good i'll post later when I recieve it.
So how much was your total cost?

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
$15.26 Total

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.